Monday, August 16, 2010

The Point of This Blog

Hello all Maximum Ride fans!

You may know me from fanfiction as either awesomeness12 or Reviewing Awesomeness. Here I will be posting any news I gather from maximum Ride books or the supposed movie, posting pictures of people i think would be good in the movie, voicing my opinions about Maximum Ride, and possibly talking about my favorite fanfictions. Hopefully people will actually read this and maybe comment on it if they can, that would make it a whole lot more interesting. I'll update soon, bye :)

2 comments:

  1. Yo! I'm reading your story New Love For Max on FF! I'm Call Me Bitter. Awesome blog from what I can tell! :D (FYI my friend made me this account and choose the username. She made it while I was complaining to her abut the color pink and penguins.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! Thanks for reading my story and being my first comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete